Role: Technical Administrator / Paraplanner Salary: £26,000 – £35,000
Reports to: To be decided
Location: Pinner, Middlesex
Working in collaboration with the Technical Advisers and other colleagues, you will assist in preparing recommendations and producing suitability reports in line with company policy, including implementing recommendations and reviewing the client’s financial affairs and preparing and maintaining client records.
A strong holistic knowledge is crucial to this role including all aspects of pre and post retirement financial planning, with experience working in a professional and FSA compliant manner.
As a reward for your hard work, you will receive a competitive salary and be part of the company bonus scheme. Working in a small and ambitious team environment as you develop your experience you will be assisted in progressing within your career as the company boasts a clear progression structure all the way to becoming a qualified IFA if you so desire.
• Understand and articulate the Advisers requirements, flagging any concerns when appropriate
• Obtaining information on a client’s existing financial arrangements
• As part of the research and reports writing process you will deal with client and provider correspondence
• Produce high quality strategy reports, developing your experience to ensure you can work independently and make high level recommendations based on the client objectives where required
• Conduct product and service solutions research based on the client’s circumstances and information provided by the Technical Advisers
• Producing high quality reports in plain English, including any compliance requirements that are clear to the client
• Regularly liaising with relevant advisers throughout the client servicing process
• Undertake company-wide training and development including competence and development initiatives
• Working within compliance guidelines
Requirements for successful applicants:
• Excellent communication and organisational skills, being able to focus under pressure
• Strong IT skills ideally with a working knowledge of Intelligent Office and Voyant
• You must be highly numerate and analytical with excellent attention to detail
• Ideally qualified to Level 4 with a view of progressing to Chartered status
• Previous experience working within an IFA environment with a holistic product knowledge is essential
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org